Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, October 30, 2009

Another table runner

Here's another table runner for the Christmas Bazaar. I free motion quilted my version of "McTavishing" in the center area - a nice fairly quick filler - and one of my machine's programmed stitches in the inner border. Truth be told I picked the border stitch a month ago since it clearly echoed the border fabric but then it just sat there while I decided on the rest of the quilting. Last night I pored over the designs from http://freemotionquilting.blogspot.com/ and looked through my quilting warm ups from previous projects and finally jumped on this design. The binding is nearly half done.
Seven days left how many more can I finish???

No comments: