Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Monday, November 30, 2009

Design Wall Monday - 11/30/09

This blooming 9-patch was actually started at least 2 years ago while I still lived in Miami. I wanted to work towards "finishing" something on the Thanksgiving holiday while I waited for Bonnie's mystery to start this weekend so the B9P was the ticket. I just have a few more middle rows to complete and the side rows are already sewn together. I'm not sure that I have anough of the final orange/black to do the binding and a border so it might just be bound as is. Mom thinks it needs a dark green border but that sooo blows the blooming part that I am not sure that I will...we'll worry about that when the center is done, right?

No comments: