Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

WyCo Clerk's Association Party

Last night was the quarterly Clerk's Association Christmas party at my house. The association bought pizza & wings and everyone brought appetizers and desserts - I think we could have fed twice as many people. Before James Tammaro, State Archives, spoke about the next round of Local Goverment Efficiency Grants and minutes indexing, Santa joined us to distribute gifts in a relatively low key game of "Dirty Santa". I think fun was had by all and I know I had fun sharing my "new" house with everyone - Merry Christmas Girls!!!!

Clockwise from far right: Michelle from Eagle, Kristen and Amanda from Attica, Lisa from Gainesville and Carol from Sheldon.
Clockwise from far right: Sandy from Arcade, Jean from Genesee Falls, Jim Tammaro, Vicki, Marie Elena and Denise (Mom) from Castile and Wendy from Pike.

1 comment:

Denise :) said...

I did NOT know your mom's name is Denise!!! Dang!!! How'd I miss that???!!! :)