Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Quilting again

Yes, I am sucked into making windmill tablerunners - they are so easy with that little template. I have one of the striped fabrics for binding and one of the darker orange slice fabrics for the back - this baby is for MY dining room table!
I have a holiday charmpack I need to work up next...

This morning I was up bright and early and, having finished the windmill top last night, wanted to finally get some quilting in. I picked the easiest looking piece and spraybasted (with 505) the 3 layers together and got to quilting. My fuzzy little quality control officer also showed up for work...it's been a long time since he sat with me so I enjoyed his company as much, if not more, than getting back into quilting.

No comments: