Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Monday, February 07, 2011

Design Wall Monday - 2/7/11

Midge had the right idea this weekend - I sew wanted to be in that quilt with her!


I worked on these Blendable Curve blocks. They are relatively easy, even with the curves, but it just got tedious. I should have made more yesterday but I just couldn't make myself. Instead, I puttered around doing a little of this or that. I pressed, I trimmed, I made 170 more half square tri's for the Roll Roll Cotton Boll quilt, I trimmed the black border I need for the fireman quilt and of course two rescue calls and a bowling party for Tyler's Birthday. OMG, how did he get to be S.I.X.?





Here's a sneak peak at my UFO for the month...will post more on Thursday.
Doesn't that look like a Glamour Shots pose?

3 comments:

happydaysquilting said...

Your quilts look great! I can't wait to see your UFO one as I've always wanted to make a braid quilt

Angie in SoCal said...

Looks great. I love yellow and blue combination quilts.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

I like those blocks - the quilt is going to be awesome!