Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Feline Friday

I caught Midge crawling into an open cupboard in the quilt room today but as soon as I quietly moved away to get the camera, she ran after me because I just might, maybe, somehow, probably, be heading towards kitty treats. No such luck cuz I still had to stuff things back into the cupboard.

You'll just have to suffer thru this pix of Cali, the Enforcer, chastising Midge who was actually playing with a cat toy (a treat in itself since she is the oldest cat and fairly sedentary) in the middle of my quilt pieces and made a mess. Cali seems to think that it's her job to rearrange my quilts. I was just happy that Midge was playing. The 2 older cats do a lot more playing now that Cali (only about 2 years old versus about 8 and 11) is in the house. Pepper and Cali even run laps up and down the stairs and upstairs hallway. I have yet to really confirm who is chasing who.

I now have the extra spacer strips onto the center panel. Maybe tonight or tomorrow I can get the braids onto the panel and have it done. That was easy!

You might be a redneck if...you get your Uhaul stuck in the driveway! The driveway is steep and icy enough that this Uhaul started from the parking lot across the street but the bumper is caught on the pavement.  It's still there as I post this so it's been stuck for at least 4 hours now.

No comments: