Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Feline Friday

Some days the models just aren't cooperative around here! I wanted some pictures of Smokey - she's least likely to be photographed because she just won't hold still. If you are near her there is the possibility of food so she is moving and meowing and angling for a scritch just in case the food thing doesn't pan out. I feel bad because she is the least documented cat I have ever owned.

I had no pictures for the week (how do the cat bloggers do this on a daily basis?) so I was almost following Smokey around trying for something, anything. This motion shot was the best I could get:


BUT...as I was angling the camera around, Smokey's little sissy showed up to play because the camera cord was swinging back and forth. Again, not 100% in focus, but that's what happens when there is fun to be had.


In the end, it must have been a boring game so I just gave up ...

No comments: