Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Nothing to show

Ok - I'll be honest - I've got absolutely nothing for you today...

  • I'm still working on the same quilt.
  • I haven't worked on my gardens in a while - I am 99% sure the peppers are ripe but what about the tomaters? Do the flowers need watering?
  • I've got my menu planned for what I'll be cooking at the fair (18th Century, open hearth style cooking). It will be easier to show pictures after the fact than to explain it now.

And that's it. Nothing else. Nada. Sorry.

1 comment:

Lauren Sgranfetto said...

You're such a slacker!

Really though- everything looks great! Have a blast at the fair!
I'm working at the shop on saturday- sale!