Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, December 02, 2011

Feline Friday - 12/2/11

While working on my Orca Bay mystery quilt parts earlier this week I received a surprise inspection from one of my very capable Quality Control Officers. Really - it was a surprise because Pepper hasn't visited me on the table in a very long time and I was thrilled for him to join me.


After a few inspections and scritches from his Momma, he also felt the need for an impromptu bath. You know the kind where they are doing something or you've just scratched them and all the sudden they go into bath mode like you dumped something incredibly dirty on them. I tried hard to get some tongue action but my camera wasn't fast enough and faster than you could say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious bath time was over! Ah...the life of a cat...

6 comments:

Denise :) said...

He is such a doll!! What a great companion!!! :)

Janet O. said...

There is something very serious being communicated with that look--but I have no idea what it is!
Good luck with Orca Bay part 3.

Michelle said...

Pepper is a very handsome cat.
We had a dog named Pepper once.
They like to help don't they.

Anonymous said...

All inspectors should be so cute.

Lauren Sgranfetto said...

Ah, the fur ball inspection. Where would we be with out it!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

What a sweetie....is it possible to sew without inspectors??????