Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Old hexies

Sorry gang - it's time to leave work for the fair and I have no idea if I'll have a decent connection at home so here is a quickie post from camping. The Adirondack museum was having a quilt exhibit and look what I found!!

On my bucket list is to find an old hexie quilt in my price range. I would love to look at the old letters or newspapers used and determine it's age...



Hopefully life will return to normal next week and I can finish my camping pictures.


1 comment:

Denise :) said...

LOL! Talk about *perfect* timing!! This trip was made for you, wasn't it?! Love how it worked out! I have a hexie quilt partially done that my grandmother started in the 70's ... but that's probably not quite as old as you were thinking, huh? Some day I will finish it for her! (It's a rather daunting project!) :)