Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, December 07, 2012

Feline Friday - 12/7/12

Last Sunday was Cookie Day with Mom. We made Candy Lassies, Sugar Cookies, Ginger Krinkles, Stained Glass Windows, Pineapple Cookies and something else that I can't remember. It was a long day!


We also had Squeaky to provide Moral Support! And yes, she had her little tongue sticking out!



Inquiring minds want to know ... what have all you other little kitties been up to this week?





4 comments:

Denise :) said...

Hahaha!! I love that tongue action!!! :)

Janet O. said...

I love ginger crinkles! Oh, now I want to make them! My tongue is hanging out, too, Squeaky. : )

Anonymous said...

A long day - but so many wonderful cookies! And your mother got to spend all that time with you.
Lillian
lillianscupboard.wordpress.com

Grit said...

Your cats are so lovely.
Liebe Grüße Grit