Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Monday, April 01, 2013

Design Wall Monday - 4/1/13

If I wanted to be silly on this April Fool's Day I would tell you that I have decided to give up hexies. The thing is...I don't think a single soul would believe me so I'll just show you what I accomplished on my road trip to Baltimore this weekend.


Mom was having a ball coordinating the 6 half hexies I needed for each twisted hex. Sadly I am out of papers so I'll have to whip these together so I can pull out papers to reuse. I have a conference at the end of the month so I'll have to get more of this project ready for that trip...and you probably won't see much of it in the meantime...


7 comments:

Ladyquiltsalot said...

You are such an enabler, fueling my hexie addiction like you do!!

Lee Prairie Designs said...

Love this and....your post too!!!!

:) Carolyn

Ruth said...

Oh my! I need to do this right now. These are wonderful!

Turid said...

So good! You can just cut out your own papers. I just made one from hard plastic, and then it was easy to cut the papers, the sissors just following by the edge of the plastic template.

Missy Shay said...

Yeah, progress! It's looking great!

Carla said...

Very nice! So you've got your mom hooked too?

Janet O. said...

This is very striking looking, Sarah.
And you are right--NO ONE would believe you!! : )