Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Be a Hexie Queen

Do you read the sewwequilt.com blog?
If you do then you know that a very exciting new hop was posted today!!!!
It's all about being a Hexie Queen and you know I am all over that! LOL


I signed up for the hop but now I am waiting to see if I am picked - please keep your fingers crossed for me. I have been working on a project anticipating this hop...Yes, it's hexies but it's unlike any other hexie project I've made so far and y'all know it takes longer to design-as-you-go than to follow someone else's pattern...

I know there are lots of hexie-aholics who follow my blog ...be sure to get over to sewwequilt.com to sign yourself up as well!

3 comments:

Janet O. said...

I'm cheering for you, Sarah. You have really earned this one, I think! : )

Scrapatches said...

Sarah ... I am really looking forward to seeing you in this hop. You are a "queen mother of hexes" ... :) Pat

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh, you so need to be in this one. I don't master hexies but love their look and style - yes, you are the 'queen'.