Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, August 30, 2013

Feline Friday - 8/30/13

Momma thinks she has taught me a new trick.

It's kinda the same old trick but I'm gonna let her think it's cool for a little while and then I'll "forget" the trick!

Years ago Momma taught us that when she rang the cow bell, we should all go to the kitchen cuz she was gonna dish up some wet snacks. Now we just come running without the bell.

Last week I was out in the garden enjoying a few blades of grass and Momma didn't want to get her toes wet to come out and drag me back inside so she decided to ring the cow bell. Lucky for Momma there were wet treats when I came inside cuz it hasn't happened the next 2 times. I am going to forget pretty soon...

What tricks do you know?







2 comments:

Janet O. said...

Momma thinks she's so smart. : )

Denise :) said...

Haha!! That ol-*new*-trick?! Cats are too funny...I can really hear her thinking this through in her baby-cat voice! :)