Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, August 09, 2013

Feline Friday - 8/9/13

My sissies and I like to keep Momma on her feet.

Look - there are her feet!

Because my 11th Gotcha Day is next week I thought I would give momma a gift this week!



I sat in her lap SEVEN times this week - the first 7 times I have done it in my life and I have to admit, I kinda liked it. Just don't tell Momma. Promise?!






6 comments:

Neighbors About Town said...

Ahhh It feels so good to be "chosen" by our kitties. Happy Feline Friday!

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

So sweet... enjoy the company!

Janet said...

It's always a contest to see who's lap Puss will pick. Sometimes it's mine and sometimes it's DH's. She doesn't like to be petted, but loves her lap time.

Missy Shay said...

I get real excited when one of my cts sit in my lap too! LOL

Janet O. said...

Wow, someone is getting domesticated! : )

Denise :) said...

That's a sure sign of cat 'maturity' -- when they'll sit in your lap! Yay for cat lovin'!! :)