Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, March 07, 2014

Feline Friday - 3/7/14

I'm going to say this once and only once so listen closely:


At night I like to snuggle under the covers and use Momma's arm for a pillow. 


I don't do it every night cuz I don't want her to get too used to it but she *is* sick so I'll let her believe what ever she wants for now and then I'll set her right later.



Don't you dare tell anyone...








4 comments:

Denise :) said...

Sweet ol' Z...glad he has that innate cat sense to know when their sick human needs extra special lovings!!! :)

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Pets are great 'medicine' - mine make me feel better way better than any dr.

Janet O. said...

Are we seeing the softer side of Zorro? (I won't tell!)

Judy Dietrich said...

Hope you feel better soon!! Looks like your sidekick is a sweetie after all.