Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Monday, September 08, 2014

Design Wall Monday - 9/8/14

Ta Da!!!

The Jared Takes an Asian Wife top is finished and with time to spare...11 days, 18 hours, 12 minutes & 9 seconds to be exact. LOL!


I'll work on getting the back done and sandwiching it but I doubt I'll get started on the quilting before my Bonnie Hunter class on 9/20/14. My EMT class starts tonight, in addition to doing school taxes this fall so I'm not going to have much of anything to share for the next few months :-(

8 comments:

Janet O. said...

Looks great, Sarah! Congrats on getting done under deadline (I would love a closer look--hint, hint.)
Sounds like you are going to be extremely busy. Maybe you can squeeze in some hexie time somewhere. : )

Frances Meredith said...

Looking great, bring on the Show and Tell!

Barb in Mi said...

Yes, fabulous quilt- agree with an earlier comment: need to see a closer look for your color placements!

Michelle said...

Looks great.......!!
I have one of Bonnie's mystery quilts all cutt out.....one day I'll actually sew it up......lol

Dar said...

Congrats on a beautiful Bonnie finish, what I can see of it so far away! hint, hint. I was able to meet Bonnie last week at her lecture in Illinois, but alas, had none of her quilt patterns finished to take and show her. Maybe I'll get them finished too before she comes to St.Louis in 3015. :)

Carla said...

Fabulous! Looks lovely

margaret said...

you completed this top mighty fast, would have taken me nearly that long just to cut it out a real beauty

Missy Shay said...

Congratulations on your finish!