Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Monday, May 11, 2015

Design Floor Monday - 5/11/15

Just a quickie little post today. My EMT practical exam is tonight and I am using every spare minute today to review. Keep your fingers crossed at 7pm!

The 110 question exam is in 10 days. I'm a little stressed but also thrilled to have the class over for another 3 years :-)

Clearly my model had his own agenda to take care of...

It was another busy weekend with EMT practical review with a fellow classmate, local garden club plant sales, an MVA and then Mother's Day activities. I did get a little machine/ironing time in on some D4Ps and my Ruby blocks but not enough to even bother finding a camera.

I best get back to studying!!!


4 comments:

Judy@Quilt Paradigm said...

Good luck on your test and my fingers will be crossed at 7! :)

Janet O. said...

Good luck tonight, Sarah!
Oh, those models can be so unpredictable, temperamental--and embarrassing! : )

Karen H said...

Good luck with the exam!

I hope Zorro finds what he is looking for (last picture of him on the tree he was doing the same thing)! BTW, your Value Proposition blocks look great!

Missy Shay said...

I love that picture!