Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Tuesday, October 06, 2015

The Bibliophile Files - 10/6/15

Here we are again - it's been another fun month of 'reading'!!

I've been listening to the Women's Murder Club series on my iPhone while I walk or work on school taxes. I'm sad to say the last book in the series (until 5/2/16!) has been ordered at the library and then I'll have to pick another series. I hope some of my other fav series are on mp3 since I am enjoying reading them one right after the other.

FINISHED!!!
At The Water's Edge - loved the setting. The ending was a bit expected tho.
3rd Degree
Bone River - Excellent book!!!!
9th Judgement
2nd Chance
The Housemaid's Daughter
8th Confession
10th Anniversary

CURRENTLY:
Audiobook on my home stereo: The Run
mp3 on my car stereo: Stay Close
mp3 on my iPhone: 11th Hour
paperback still on my night stand: The Other Family

And now it's your turn! What quilt books/novels/magazines/cereal boxes have you read in the last month?


2 comments:

Karen H said...

I read Burial Rites and it was fascinating. It is a novel based on a true story about Agnes Magnusdotter, the last person executed in Iceland. It gives the reader an glimpse into the lives of women and children in the 1800s. At the moment I am reading Merchants of Doubt (non fiction).

Eileen said...

I have been reading the Vanessa Michael Munroe series by Taylor Stevens. Every book is a total roller coaster ride! I'm on #5 and I know I'll be going through withdrawal.