Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, January 29, 2016

Feline Friday - 1/29/16


I can think of nothing better than a fresh load of laundry, still warm from the dryer.
When Momma's not looking, of course...

You like the scab on my nose?
You ought to see my ear! Well maybe not.

I won't tell Momma what the other guy looks like...

Ok, well maybe it's better after Momma covers me with a warm towel.

Love you Momma!!!!





4 comments:

Denise :) said...

Silly boy, getting into scraps with the other toms! I have a feeling Z can hold his own. Of course, he's using his boo-boos to his advantage. Covering him up with a warm towel?!?! LOL! :)

Janet O. said...

Oh, somebody (who shall be nameless) really knows how to spoil a kitty! Warm towels, no less. : )

Missy Shay said...

I had to put a blanket over my clean laundry until I have a chance to fold it.

margaret said...

wonder was it a lady cat he was fighting over he looks content enough now with your pampering!