Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Tuesday, March 01, 2016

The Bibliophile Files - 3/1/16

Hello and welcome to my monthly reading list!

It was another slow reading month - I'm spending much more time watching DVDs while I work on hexies than I usually do. Of course, the library wants their audiobooks back ASAP so I'm gonna need to switch things up pretty soon!!

This month I finished:
     The Longest Ride - I watched the movie after finishing the book. They had to modify the book so much to make the movie it was almost a different book. Good movie and good book just don't think they are going to be the same.
     Saint Odd - the last in the series. I am not much for fantasy (or was this sci fi?) but I did enjoy it while it lasted.
     American Sniper - I read the book after watching the movie. I think they complimented each other nicely, with the book filling in a lot of details on why something was done in the movie.
     Remains of Innocence - a new series for me, so I jumped in right in the middle. LOL.
     NYPD Red 3 - I so just wanna slap the uppity up rich folks this task force "protects"...

I'm still working on:
     Quilt lab stereo: Language of Bees
     Beside my bed: A Life in Men
     iPhone: Spare Change

And now - please share what books you've read in the last month. We look forward to hearing about your latest novel, magazine, quilt pattern or cereal box.



2 comments:

Robin said...

Just finished reading "Winter Solstice" by Rosamunde Pilcher. I don't really know why I like this books so much. Maybe it's because it's about a woman that comes to terms with being sixtyish and the joy that life still has to offer. Easy and relaxing read.

Denise :) said...

Evidently I don't have time to read anything except children's books. I started Pat Conroy's South of Broad, but it was so graphic, I put it down. I did get a new tea time book! LOL! And my Tea Time Magazine! Yay!! :)