Feline Friday is hosted every friday and HELP for Hexie-aholics is hosted on the 17th of each month. We hope you'll join us!

Friday, June 09, 2017

Feline Friday - 6/9/17

Some people say that Life is a Box of Chocolates but I like to say that Life is Balancing Act.

One has to balance the "OMG, what did you get in to??" factor...

Momma wants to know why are all my white furs are covered in mud
and my black furs are full of sticker seeds? I have no idea...

...with the awwwwww factor to keep Momma happy!

Don't I look innocent?

Anything to keep Momma happy!

Well that and my kibble bowl full!!!!!!!!!!!!




3 comments:

Janet O. said...

Are we dealing with a Jekyll/Hyde personality thing here?

margaret said...

such contentment on his bed hope he had a good wash before he went to bed.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

My two came in like that the other day - chasing frogs in the mini pond on the side yard (all that rain). I just love that little bed and he better appreciate it and the quilts.